Getting NULL in Geo_view::schedule_update_attribution_()...

03-19-2018 04:39 PM
JakeShapley
New Contributor III

Hi,

We have an iOS app out on the App Store. We recently updated to 100.2.1 and started getting crashes caused by:

#1 (null) in std::__1::__function::__func<Esri_runtimecore::Mapping::Geo_view::schedule_update_attribution_()::$_59, std::__1::allocator<Esri_runtimecore::Mapping::Geo_view::schedule_update_attribution_()::$_59>, void ()>::operator()() ()

Unfortunately, we have not been able to reproduce it and these crashes are unsymbolicated, despite the fact that I selected option to include symbols when I uploaded the build (and, yes, this is the same machine that has the original archive on it). Thoughts on what would cause this? Based on your documentation, I know the method is associated with map attribution. We are not altering the display, etc. of the attribution at all.

Cheers,

Jake

0 Kudos
12 Replies
JakeShapley
New Contributor III

Hi Mark,

Absolutely. I had considered that, but was concerned about committing a licensing violation. We'll do that and release today, then follow up with what we see.

Cheers,

Jake

0 Kudos
MarkDostal
Esri Contributor

Jake,

Can you send me a complete call stack with all the threads?  That should help us debug it.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
MarkDostal
Esri Contributor

Jake,

Were you ever able to get a complete call stack from the crash on iOS?  If so, can you send it to me?  It would really help nail this down as to what's the cause.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos