Error on Data Reviewer Dashboard services Start

Jump to solution
05-21-2018 03:07 PM
PrasanthRamachandran2
New Contributor II

Hello A,,

I have installed Data reviewer for server component on our 10.6 environment and successfully deployed Data Reviewer Dashboard and Data Reviewer for Server services and then configured Data Reviewer Dashboard Map Service using the DRS Configuration Utility. However I am receiving error when ever I try to start "Data Reviewer Dashboard" service.

Below is the error message.Can anyone help us here...

ArcGIS Server Manager:

Error instantiating BatchValidationServiceModule - Problem configuring Quartz scheduler: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
Error instantiating BatchValidationServiceModule - Problem configuring Quartz scheduler: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KumarGaurav
Esri Contributor

Hi Prasanth,

Please check if you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) and (x86) installed on the ArcGIS Server Machine. If not, then please download and install it from here and try restarting your services. We have a know issue logged in our internal system for this behavior.

Thanks,

Kumar Gaurav

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KumarGaurav
Esri Contributor

Hi Prasanth,

Please check if you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) and (x86) installed on the ArcGIS Server Machine. If not, then please download and install it from here and try restarting your services. We have a know issue logged in our internal system for this behavior.

Thanks,

Kumar Gaurav

PrasanthRamachandran2
New Contributor II

Hello Kumar ,

I have installed both Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) and (x86) on ArcGIS Server machine and Data Reviewer Dashboard" service started with no issues.

0 Kudos