Flyer for entire EUC?

Jump to solution
05-15-2018 08:55 AM
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

I see a number of flyers posted for various industries. Is there one available for the conference overall? I always need to include something like this with my trip justification (I always need something with ESRI's logo on it, etc). I've attached the flyer I had to email ESRI get for last year's conference as an example.

Thanks!

Steve

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CharlottePapp
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Steve,

I think the Attendee Guide is the closest thing we have to what you have attached for this year. If that does not meet your needs, please email me directly at papers@esri.com and we can look into some different resources for you.

Thanks,

Charlotte

View solution in original post

5 Replies
KristenWobbe1
Occasional Contributor

The closest thing I can find to a flyer is the "Justify Your Trip" examples for the ESRI UC-2018.  I think you might have to use the method you employed in the past and email ESRI for the flyer you seek.

0 Kudos
CharlottePapp

Hi Steve,

There are a few options that would work well for you. If you go to our Agenda Page you can download the full UC agenda by clicking “Download Full Agenda” on the upper right corner. This will list out every session title and description that will be offered, but a word of warning as that option, while thorough, is currently 530 pages long.

If you know the tracks or levels of sessions that you would be interested in, you can also filter by those tracks by using the Filter button on the top right of the detailed agenda. This will then create an unique URL in the address bar that you can then copy and share to others who would like to see the scope of interest you have for the conference.

The final option is to use the filters to find sessions that interest you and then add these to a personalized agenda. To do this, you need to login to your ArcGIS Online account. Once you find a session that you like, you will select the star next to the session title and that will add it to your favorites.

Image of Favoriting a Session in UC Agenda

If you then go to the “My Favorites” tab at the top, it will list out each session you favorited. You can share this unique URL with others, or download your schedule as a PDF.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Charlotte

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

No- that's not what I need. What you suggested is designed to help attendees plan out their time at the conference. The flyer I attached to my original post is designed to inform people who have no background about GIS about the conference. *THAT* is what I need. I need that flyer, just with this year's theme, catch phrase, whatever.

0 Kudos
CharlottePapp

Hi Steve,

I think the Attendee Guide is the closest thing we have to what you have attached for this year. If that does not meet your needs, please email me directly at papers@esri.com and we can look into some different resources for you.

Thanks,

Charlotte

SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

I'm going to necro-bump this because every year ESRI fails to produce something on ESRI letterhead that IS PRINTABLE that describes the conference in general terms. I need the one sheet EUC description (as attached in my original post); not the justification letter template. The UC website cannot be printed as it was not designed for that purpose.

ESRI makes industry specific flyers every year so why is it so hard to make one for the conference, as a whole? I *HAVE* to attach something to my training request that is printed/produced by ESRI, not just my own summary of what it's about and why I find it valuable.