Lock Raster Equivalent in Map / Image Service

Jump to solution
04-23-2018 07:55 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a collection of overlapping images that I have in a mosaic dataset. This seems logical, but the user wants the ability to view individual rasters in isolation. This can be done in ArcMap by selecting images from the footprint and "locking" it. Perfect.

However, the users are not using ArcMap, they are you using Portal for ArcGIS and the selecting and locking functions don't seem to be available in the web map environment.

Without coding, is it possible to make individual rasters within a data mosaic isolate-able in PAGIS - i.e., can I allow the user to pick a single raster and make that the only one visible at a time?

Thank you,

Randy McGregor

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Randy,

You could create an application using Web AppBuilder.  There you can configure the Filter widget, which will give the user the ability to filter the image service to only show a specific raster.  Ex:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Randy,

You could create an application using Web AppBuilder.  There you can configure the Filter widget, which will give the user the ability to filter the image service to only show a specific raster.  Ex:

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent! Thank you very much. That does it.

Much appreciated.

0 Kudos