crime analysis toolbox

03-31-2018 04:36 AM
Shoaibkhalid
New Contributor

Hi. I need a little help in running the Predictive analysis in Repeat and near repeat exercise. In crime analysis toolbox, the "Calculate Prediction Zone" tool doesn't work.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

put everything in a folder without spaces in it and run from there

XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Are you sure you have arcrest installed. The error message is stating "No module named arcrest.security". ArcREST/security.py at master · Esri/ArcREST · GitHub 

0 Kudos
BenjaminMittler
Occasional Contributor III

Sorry to piggyback on this topic. Is there a link to where I can access the Crime Analysis Toolbox? I did some googling and only saw the the toolbox on the esriUK page and the github site. I thought I remembered seeing the toolbox somewhere on the official esri US page at one point.

Thanks

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

A google search on arcgis Crime Analysis Toolbox reveals :  GitHub - Esri/crime-analysis-toolbox: The Crime Analysis Toolbox contains a series of ArcGIS geoproc... 

That should just about do it....
BenjaminMittler

Thanks, yes, I saw this. I didn't want to naigate to GitHub because I figured I would end up with an email from IT shortly after..

0 Kudos
AllisonMuise1

The Crime Analysis toolbox is shipped as part of this solution:

Repeat and Near Repeat Analysis | ArcGIS for Local Government 

AllisonMuise1

Shoaib khalid‌ It looks to me like the Crime Analysis toolbox has been moved out to a different directory than the rest of the solution files.

If it is, could you post a screenshot of the directory containing the toolbox?

Did you download this from the Solutions site, or directly from GitHub?

0 Kudos