Create Replica with a date layerQuery condition

04-09-2018 08:49 AM
JimIrwin
New Contributor

I am building a replica using REST api to get at hosted features on ArcOnline.  At the moment I am not considering attachments and the output I am expecting is a SQLite geodatabase that will be downloaded

I am struggling on creating a layer query to take rows with a date greater than a certain date and I am getting an "invalid parameter" error.  Since the feature classes in the service are rather large, I need to filter them down prior to download.  For a check, I am able to substitute the date condition with say "objected<300" and everything runs fine. It appears my issue is the formatting of the date condition of which I can't find anywhere.

I've tried date'2018-04-04 12:05:45',  date'04/04/2018 12:05:45', date'04/04/2018 12:05:45PM' and others...

Any help would be appreciated.

The JSON return is

0 Kudos
3 Replies
StuartHarvey
New Contributor II

I also struggled with this for a while. The date format finally that worked for me was "YYYY-mm-dd" e.g "2018-07-20", please note that there is no 'date' prefix which was also tripping me up for a while.

0 Kudos
RandyBurton
MVP Alum

Using an epoch timestamp in UTC may also work. 

0 Kudos
StuartHarvey
New Contributor II

That's what I tried initially. The date fields in the replica are returned as epoch timestamps, so it seemed like the local format to use, but nope had to convert it to the format above.

0 Kudos