Hiring a developer for a custom application?

05-13-2013 02:54 PM
Labels (1)
MarkGorecki
New Contributor II
Hi there,

I was hoping I could pick your brains about where to find a GIS developer to write an application for my firm.
We are looking to have something coded in Runtime, and it should probably take a month or so.

Is there any "freelance developer board" or something like that, where I could find someone?

Anyone here looking for work?

Thanks!
-Mark
0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrianLocke
Occasional Contributor II
hmmmm Good point where can I post my resume! Hint Hint---- probably not the place ???
0 Kudos
AaronHigh
New Contributor III
To both of you:

You might try www.gjc.org
0 Kudos
tuannguyen2
New Contributor
Hi Mark!
I'm a GIS developer for hire, you can work with me via Peopleperhour, it is a great freelance service, you might have a look at my profile page:
http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/tuan/dot-net-developer-css-html-dhtml/109321

So if you are interested in my worrk, feel free to contact me via this forum PM board, or skype me: daosipc.

Regards,
Anh Tuan
0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi there,

I was hoping I could pick your brains about where to find a GIS developer to write an application for my firm.
We are looking to have something coded in Runtime, and it should probably take a month or so.

Is there any "freelance developer board" or something like that, where I could find someone?

Anyone here looking for work?

Thanks!
-Mark

Try gjc.org or dice.com. This isn't the appropriate place.
0 Kudos