Is any specific permissions need to give for story map images of Organizational shared users?

02-20-2018 05:24 AM
subbaraoP
New Contributor

Hi, I have created a storymap cascade by uploading local images in Portal For ArcGIS 10.5.1.Storymap is working fine when i shared to everyone (Public) but when i shared to perticular organizational user the story map images are not coming showing a message "sorry this content not accesible". In browser console, observed a message "You do not have permissions to access this resource or perform this operation".is any specific permissions need to give for story map images?  Please advise.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Venkat

Sorry about this issue. It's a bug in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 that is fixed in 10.6. The workaround is to handle your images without uploading, such as referencing them via a URL or via a web service like Flickr, but we understand that those may not be appropriate for story maps that you want to share only inside an organization, where you may very well want the images to similarly only be accessible to the group and not accessible publicly or more generally. Another workaround would be to create your Org only stories using Story Map Journal instead.

Rupert

0 Kudos