Personal Customer Number While In Organization

01-30-2018 09:24 PM
RyanHefley
New Contributor III

I was scared to do it. But I'm really considering (okay, more than likely) going to buy the ArcGIS Personal License. I was wondering if I could have my own Customer account number linked to my main account that is already connected to my organization in My Esri? Sorry if this question has already been asked before. But I searched and searched and came up with nothing.

Thanks,

2 Replies
TinaSkousen
New Contributor II

Hi Ryan,

Yes, you can purchase Personal Use in the Esri Store using your existing Esri account. When prompted to select a customer number, instead of selecting your business account, choose the option to create a new customer number. Nex, simply indicate you are purchasing for yourself as an individual. This will create a new customer number for you, personally. 

If your existing Esri account is already associated with an ArcGIS Online Organization (arcgis.com), you will need to create a different/new Esri Account, associated with a different email address, to activate your personal ArcGIS Online organization. 

For additional information about purchasing Personal Use, feel free to contact us at storehelp@esri.com

Thanks!

Tina

RyanHefley
New Contributor III

Thank you so much! I was kinda figuring I could, because I saw the option as you mentioned above. I was just hesitant because I didn't want to screw up anything related to our organization.

We don't use AGO. We have Enterprise where our company uses portal instead:)

0 Kudos