I am having a problem querying my parcel data via ArcServer's API. I believe it is the servers protocol. Does anyone have any ideas?

01-03-2018 10:13 AM
SeanPhayakapong2
New Contributor II

I have applied other ArcServer's API's from different sources. Mainly from public agencies, and they all work besides for mine. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sean,

What does your browser web console say the error is? (use F12 to open your browsers developer tools and switch to the console tab).

SeanPhayakapong2
New Contributor II

Screenshot

Here is a screen shot. I hope this helps. Here is a link to the webpage. However, I am using the service from my County instead of the City's.Ideally I want to Search APNs using our Parcel Layer.

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sean,

That looks like an issue that you will have to take up with your IT dept.

0 Kudos
SeanPhayakapong2
New Contributor II

That's what I thought, but they arent that keen on GIS. Would you have an idea what I would be looking for in the configuration?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sean,

Actually the issue has very little to do with GIS it is just a http request filter issue.

SeanPhayakapong2
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

I spoke with our IT staff, and they were saying that there arent anny HTTP filters being used. This is also hosted via GoDaddy. Would you think there is something else?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sean,

Your IT people should be able to look at the network traffic of the app and diagnose the issue.... Just have them take the time and look.

0 Kudos