Hyperlink in ArcExplorer

12-23-2017 02:36 AM
RahulPawar1
New Contributor III

Hi, I am Rahul Pawar, working In Offshore Survey Company in UAE.

I have few queries regarding the use of ArcGIS Explorer in my organization. Please find some details about my work and my queries as below,

I am creating a database of all survey data collected by my organization. I would like to create a database which will be used by many of my colleagues. Till now I have prepared few database and uploaded in ArcGIS Explorer too. My questions are as follows,

01. I have given hyperlink in ArcMap to the Feature, so by clicking I can go to the data or report folders. (Single Field Link).Then I saved those .shp files in .lyr. 

02. If I opened those .lyrs in ArcGIS Explorer, I can see that the Link is not working in ArcExplorer as it works in ArcMap.

03. Can anybody please suggest me, is it possible to give a link to any field of a feature in ArcExplorer???

04. This is the main query, adding a hyperlink to a feature or how to activate link as like in ArcMap???

05. Also, instead of one link, can I create multiple hyperlinks to more than one fields in ArcMap and Arc-Explorer ???

Please find an attachment for your understanding.

Waiting for your replies......

Thanks & Regards,@

Rahul Pawar

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rahul Pawar‌,

I have moved your question to ArcGIS Explorer Desktop from Explorer for ArcGIS. Explorer for ArcGIS is our native mobile app for iOS and Android and based on the pictures in your doc you're questions pertain to the desktop application. Maybe someone here can help?

Best,

Joel

0 Kudos
RahulPawar1
New Contributor III

Thanks Joel.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Pawar

0 Kudos