Web App Builder Date Issue

11-05-2015 08:43 AM
KarimNaguib
New Contributor III

Good morning,

Yesterday it was brought to my attention that the dates displayed in the pop-up window of a web app we have are consistently 1 day off the actual date in the feature class.  As an example, I look at the data using desktop, and in the attribute table, it will show 7/1/2015.  If I then go to the web app, and click on the same feature class, the pop-up window will show a date of 6/31/15.  This is consistent across all 25,000+ records in the feature class.

Has anyone seen anything like this working with Web App Builder?  If so, do you have a fix/work-around that you can share?

Thank you.

12 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Steve,

I am not real sure as to what is going on them.

0 Kudos
SteveXu
New Contributor III

Robert: I have created the case with ESRI Canada Support, and hope they can help. Thank you.

SteveXu
New Contributor III

I'd like to update my solution to the issue.

Based on another post at https://community.esri.com/thread/91407, in which someone mentioned to use string date time. I tested, and found that using string date time is the simple good solution to my project.

Another solution is still using data time fields, which will be automatcally ajusted by ArcGIS Online web. In order to resolve the data time differences when the public sees on the ArcGIS online web, we have to update those data time values in the 2 date time fields based on MST and MDT (I'm located in Mountain time zone), which will resolve the issue in my original post.