Geoproceing GIS Tool Haddop installing problem

Jump to solution
07-11-2017 05:44 AM
DEVAPP
by
New Contributor III

Hi At all,

i have download the geoprocessing gis tool for ArcMap. I'm trying to add the toolbox HadoopTools.pyt into ArcToolbox but when i add it the toolbox not show into arctoolbox.

I have arcmap10.3

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you follow these steps?

1. Download this repository as a .zip file and unzip to a suitable location or clone the repository with a git tool.
  2. WebHDFS and Requests libraries in the tool folder are provided for convenience. If you know you will using libraries installed in /site-packages folder then remove 'webhdfs' or 'requests' folders - otherwise do not.
  3. In the ‘ArcToolbox’ pane of ArcGIS Desktop, use the ‘Add Toolbox…’ command to add the Hadoop Tools toolbox (the HadoopTools.pyt file you saved in step 1) file into ArcGIS Desktop.
  4. Use the tools individually, or use them in models and scripts, such as the examples in: GIS Tools for Hadoop.

For more information, check GitHub - Esri/geoprocessing-tools-for-hadoop: The Hadoop GP Toolbox provides tools to exchange featu... 

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you follow these steps?

1. Download this repository as a .zip file and unzip to a suitable location or clone the repository with a git tool.
  2. WebHDFS and Requests libraries in the tool folder are provided for convenience. If you know you will using libraries installed in /site-packages folder then remove 'webhdfs' or 'requests' folders - otherwise do not.
  3. In the ‘ArcToolbox’ pane of ArcGIS Desktop, use the ‘Add Toolbox…’ command to add the Hadoop Tools toolbox (the HadoopTools.pyt file you saved in step 1) file into ArcGIS Desktop.
  4. Use the tools individually, or use them in models and scripts, such as the examples in: GIS Tools for Hadoop.

For more information, check GitHub - Esri/geoprocessing-tools-for-hadoop: The Hadoop GP Toolbox provides tools to exchange featu... 

Think Location
0 Kudos