Can I download a complete backup of the ArcGIS Online Organization data?

Jump to solution
03-21-2017 08:18 AM
MarcelaLondoño1
New Contributor

I know that I can make a backup of each element that I have hosted in ArcGIS Online Organization, but I need to keep all the content that I have there without having to download one by one. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

I don't believe there is a way to backup everything at one go yet. You can check ArcGIS Online Assistant though.

There is an Idea logged requesting this functionality: Backup manager for ArcGIS Online  

Note: I have moved this Post to the ArcGIS Online group as GeoNet Help is not the place to post questions about the Esri platform. GeoNet Help is the place where you can learn how to use the GeoNet community platform. In future, you can search for the relevant GeoNet group to post your questions or other content.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ManviLather1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Please have a look at the below link:

How To: Back up content in ArcGIS Online
http://support.esri.com/Technical-Article/000011795

Regards,

Manvi 

0 Kudos
MarcelaLondoño1
New Contributor

Hello Manvi.

Thanks by your soon answer.

In that page explains the procedure about make an individual copies, and I'm searching for the way to  make a massive copy, due to I have a lot of content in the Organization and the individual backup is something tedious.

Best regards

Marcela

0 Kudos
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

I don't believe there is a way to backup everything at one go yet. You can check ArcGIS Online Assistant though.

There is an Idea logged requesting this functionality: Backup manager for ArcGIS Online  

Note: I have moved this Post to the ArcGIS Online group as GeoNet Help is not the place to post questions about the Esri platform. GeoNet Help is the place where you can learn how to use the GeoNet community platform. In future, you can search for the relevant GeoNet group to post your questions or other content.

ManviLather1
Occasional Contributor

Hello Marcela,

Unfortunately, there is no way to backup all the content in one step.

0 Kudos