Is there a point file record limit in Story Map Series?

Jump to solution
05-13-2015 10:53 AM
JanieGoddard
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I am building my first Story Map Series. I understand it has a limit of 15 tabs in our case. I have a Story Map Tour that will have around 30 points that I will place in the first tab. In the second tab, I will also be adding a Story Map Journal that will have around 100 points. Is this going to hit some kind of record limit of the Story Map Series?

Thanks,
Janie

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou

Hi Janie,

No there isn't that kind of limit, the only limit is 15 tabs.

It is very good pattern to include MapTour, Journal and even other Series to overcome that limit.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
GregoryL_Azou

Hi Janie,

No there isn't that kind of limit, the only limit is 15 tabs.

It is very good pattern to include MapTour, Journal and even other Series to overcome that limit.

JanieGoddard

Hi Gregory,

Thanks again. We are really excited about the new to us products of the Web Map Series. Thanks for the great one hour webinar. It really helped alot. I had my first two tabs of my first web map series built in 15 mintes after watching the webinar. http://training.esri.com/gateway/index.cfm?fa=catalog.webCourseDetail&courseID=2924

Esri Training | Telling Your Story with Esri Story Maps

Thanks,
Janie

0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou

You are welcome!

Thanks for the feedback, cc Rupert Essinger

0 Kudos
MarkFleming
New Contributor III

Today we hit a limit on our points in Story Map. On an attempt to add our 86th point we got the following message window

Is there a limit or is this a  glitch?

Thank for your time

Mark

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos