Panel for layers

Jump to solution
12-21-2016 02:38 PM
LefterisKoumis
Occasional Contributor III

A while ago I saw a widget that shows a floating panel to list additional layers in addition to the layer list. Can someone let me know where can I locate that widget? I just don't want to re-invent the wheel..

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I'm not sure about the floating panel, but all the custom widget for things like this (tuning layers on/off, adding shapes and services) are near the bottom of the /blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2016/03/09/web-appbuilder-developer-edition-customization-resource-list?sr=search...‌  in the "user interface and experience" and the "Services and layer:" sections.  Didn't want to copy paste the whole list here, since the list is long and you will need to review them to see if any of those are the one you remember.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I'm not sure about the floating panel, but all the custom widget for things like this (tuning layers on/off, adding shapes and services) are near the bottom of the /blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2016/03/09/web-appbuilder-developer-edition-customization-resource-list?sr=search...‌  in the "user interface and experience" and the "Services and layer:" sections.  Didn't want to copy paste the whole list here, since the list is long and you will need to review them to see if any of those are the one you remember.

LefterisKoumis
Occasional Contributor III