Editable Feature and Geometry

11-09-2016 05:27 AM
AntonioFiume
New Contributor III

Dear All,

i using SDK for Qt Quartz Beta.

is possible to edit the infos Feature automatically?

I found this example to edit the Attributes and i modify the code to update the infos:

Update attributes for features from a feature service—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt (Quartz Beta) | ArcG... 

But is not automatic. I need to create all fields that i need to update, but in with SDK for iOS for example, the system shows automatically a popup with all fields like DataInput, DropDown without manage all info of the Layer.

My other question is:

How is possible to edit the Polygon Layer Geometry?

I found this example but if i use a Polygon Layer the system doesn't work.

Update the geometry of a feature from a feature service—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt (Quartz Beta) | Ar... 

How is possible to update the code to update the Polygon Layer?

Or is present a example to inserts a new Polygon Layer and update for my use?

Thanks in advance.

Tony

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

We have a Popup class that is the data model, but we have not yet implemented a view. We plan on doing that in an upcoming update, and this should greatly simplify editing. In the meantime, you could take a look at the AttributeListView that we have in our toolkit - arcgis-runtime-toolkit-qt/AttachmentListViewExample.qml at master · Esri/arcgis-runtime-toolkit-qt ·... 

This should get you on the right track for a "quick and dirty" popup implementation. But once you start having domains, subtypes, attachments, etc, you will need to do some work on your own for now.

0 Kudos