The Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS space and Web AppBuilder Custom Widgets group are some of the most active places in , so for this week's GeoNet Community discussion, we'd like to explore how you are using this developer technology.
Web for ArcGIS provides a simple solution for building web applications in ArcGIS. You can build apps that run anywhere, on any device, without writing a single line of code. Many users have found success using it. For example, hear how Maricopa County has used Web AppBuilder: E380 Live: Maricopa County uses Web AppBuilder
Here's a few questions to get our conversation going. We invite you to share your thoughts, examples and other links in the comments below. Thanks for sharing!
- How has Web allowed you to do your job do more efficiently?
- What is the greatest benefit of Web ?
- What custom widget has helped enhanced your application?
- What are some of your favorite web applications that were built with Web ?
- What questions do you have about the Web ?
Editor's Note: As we continue to evolve the Community experience, we've introduced this and other weekly featured discussion topics. We've enjoyed the collaborative conversations with you about GO, the Olympics, GIS Careers, and emergency response GIS applications and we welcome your feedback on these discussions. Let us know what you think and if you have an idea for a future discussion.