Different Survey forms for different assignments?

08-12-2016 09:19 AM
KylePyne
New Contributor III

Hello,

Is it possible (now or future plans) for allowing specific survey123 forms to be completed based on the assignment in Workforce?

The scenario would be keeping the dispatcher in a single workforce project and assigning service taps, main line installs, line repairs, etc. All of which require a different Survey to be filled out. I can use the URL Schema in the assignment description field to specify a survey and auto populate fields, but this is not a simple solution for our dispatchers.

This was briefly brought up in the thread https://community.esri.com/thread/179671

and I saw where adding fields to the Assignments feature service and having them appear may be in a future release. If fields could be edited/added (and then auto populated into the survey) it may be a better solution.

I apologize if this has already been answered.

Thanks!

2 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Kyle, thanks for your question on Workforce.  We currently support 1 survey form per Workforce Project.  We do have an enhancement in our backlog to provide the ability to extend this and allow survey forms to be specified at the assignment type level.  I've added your comments and use to the issue.

Let me know if you have any questions on it or other aspects of Workforce,

Craig

KylePyne
New Contributor III

Craig, 

Thank you for the response.

I am looking forward to the update as I think we can start implementing Workforce once a little more customization has been added.

0 Kudos