error code 400

06-23-2016 08:36 AM
ecrdaecrda
New Contributor II

Hi

I have tried and do everything that other members suggested but I still get the same error , I have changed from User to Publisher to Admin but I still get the same error.

I am attaching the file

Thank you

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

too many possibilities... what did you rule out from your search?

error code 400

0 Kudos
JaromHlebasko
Occasional Contributor III

Is this a survey that has already been published? I have experienced several error code 400 problems and it usually gives you a little more detail. I have had an error code 400 invalid URL problem before. Does your error code give you anything else?

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi,

I took the attached XLSForm and published it into my ArcGIS Online account. I then downloaded the survey into the Survey123 app to submit a couple of entries. I used Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS version 1.5.35 and the Survey123 app version 1.5.32.  It all run smoothly. If you give some additional details on where you see the error that would help.

As Jarom Hlebasko​ indicated, you may be getting Error 400 while trying to publish your survey. Here are some tips to clean things up: Help with code: 400 Publishing Error - "folder title not available" 

Thanks

Ismael

ecrdaecrda
New Contributor II

Thank you Survey 123 Team for replaying "now its working"

1. This morning I have downloaded the new version of survey123 and update the phone(Huawei P8) version also.

2 Change the name of the XLS form to "test"

3. Went to File on the Survey123 , browse for the XLS file and upload it

4. Publish the file  and went to arcgisonline and shared it "Organization"

5. Download it to my phone and test it

Its working

Thank you Very much

Solly

KaitlynAbrahamson
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I am having this same problem, but every suggestion listed on here is not working for me.  I get the Error 400 code every time, sometimes it goes through all the stages of publication, but then quits.  I even tried to make an entirely new survey.  Anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
KaitlynAbrahamson
Occasional Contributor

Got it figured out!

0 Kudos