Printing clusterLayer only shows labels

Jump to solution
06-06-2016 04:08 AM
JoshHevenor
Occasional Contributor II

I grabbed the clusterLayer code off ESRI's github page and things went pretty well.  I'm adding a clusterLayer to my map, and see if fine, it's in my legend, but when I print I only see the labels (usually white labels on white background), and the single point markers.

I've poked at it for a while and haven't seen anything obvious. Has anyone else come across this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshHevenor

I found a solution that works.  I'm looping through all my cluster graphics and explicitly assigning symbols from the layer renderer).  I can't say why my print service isn't rendering these on its own, but I'm moving on.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoshHevenor

I found a solution that works.  I'm looping through all my cluster graphics and explicitly assigning symbols from the layer renderer).  I can't say why my print service isn't rendering these on its own, but I'm moving on.

0 Kudos
YousefQuran
Occasional Contributor

I faced the same problem and moved in the solution like you do.

print clusterLayer is not supported!

0 Kudos
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

Glad to see you've added it to the Ideas list https://community.esri.com/ideas/10815

0 Kudos
JoshHevenor

The cluster layer inherits from graphics layer, so from the server side I think it should be considered a graphics layer.  I think the problem is that some of the graphics depend on the classBreaksRenderer and some some (singles, labels) don't.

Yes, thanks for submitting to the Ideas list.

0 Kudos