layers out of range greyed out

Jump to solution
07-01-2015 01:51 PM
AmyKlug
Occasional Contributor III

out of visibility range layers do not grey out in the webapp builder layer list widget, can this be changed programmatically?

42 Replies
FrankVignati
Occasional Contributor II

the newer version of LayerListView from 1.3 differs at line 175/176

ckSelect = new CheckBox({
checked: layerInfo.isVisible(), //layerInfo.visible
'class': "visible-checkbox-" + layerInfo.id
})

does the newer syntax need to be added?

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Frank,

Here is a 1.3 version

FrankVignati
Occasional Contributor II

THANKS!

0 Kudos
ColeAndrews

Robert-- Just plugged the 1.3 version in and noticing a small issue or two. One feature service in the map has 5 layers. All 5 layers have the same visibility extent setting. When zoomed to that scale, all the layers display on the map as they should, however two of them are greyed out as if not visible. I can still toggle them off and on and the map responds appropriately. I confirmed in ArcMap that the visible scales are the same for all layers. Any idea if this is something that needs fixed on my end?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Cole,

I have done some testing and I can not reproduce this.

0 Kudos
RyanKelso

It's been a few months since Cole's post, but I'm curious if this was his problem:  With this modification, the first time you open the Layer List widget, all layer names inside of a map service appear grayed out until you zoom in or out.  After that everything behaves as expected.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ryan,

See this reply for a fix to that: https://community.esri.com/thread/161457#comment-549382

RyanKelso

Thank you!!  This has been annoying me for so long, I can't believe the fix was right there!  D'oh!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

works in 1.2. PERFECT. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

All,

Here is the 2.0 version with a more ArcMap like feel to it (i.e the scale image on the checkbox).

Preview.jpg