Download stand alone table for offline use

02-29-2016 02:41 PM
HaniDraidi
Occasional Contributor II

Is there a way to download a stand alone table from a feature service as .geodatabase file?

Any help is appreciated

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MichaelDavis3
Occasional Contributor III

You can include the stand-alone tables in an offline geodatabase.  If I recall correctly there has to be at least one spatial layer to publish a feature service, but sometimes when we have an app with minimal spatial data we just have a token spatial layer and do everything else as stand-alone tables.

0 Kudos
HaniDraidi
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks for the response Michael,

May you please elaborate more how I can do this? Right now, I am able to download spatial data

0 Kudos
MichaelDavis3
Occasional Contributor III

I work in iOS but it looks like it works the same on both platforms, but please forgive me if I flub some of the details.

You get the info about standalone tables in the feature service using getTables() on the featureServerInfo object. 

You then need to add the tables you want to your layerQueries just like you add the feature layers. 

0 Kudos
CesarRevilla
New Contributor III

Hi, try with this constructor:

GenerateGeodatabaseParameters(FeatureServiceInfo featureServerInfo, Geometry geodatabaseExtent, SpatialReference geodatabaseSpatialReference, LayerQueries queries, boolean returnAttachments)

You need to specify the Layers you want. It worked for me.

Best Regards,
Cesar Revilla

0 Kudos
WillCrick
Occasional Contributor

see the reply in this post: Download Related Table

0 Kudos