8 down vote favorite 6 I want to draw a circle on map view. I want the user to input the radius and for that radius I have to show circle on map. After that I have to Display markers on some locations on that circle.

02-05-2016 11:52 PM
tulasamirji1
New Contributor II

help me

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The title is very confusing and much too long.  I suggest you shorten the title and place the question in the question section rather than a "help me"  You have to elaborate on what you have read, what you have tried and what errors you got it any.  Otherwise this sounds like you want someone to do the work for you

And posting multiple questions Re: how to draw buffur around point ?  will not attract any more rapid response.  Edit existing question to clarify rather than posting again.

VinceAngelo
Esri Esteemed Contributor

When moving into a new community, it's always a good idea to take a look around and see how things appear to function.  Do folks sit out on their stoops after dark?  Do they leave trash cans at the curb year round? Are there burned out car chassis in the front yard?  These are all good indicators of what your neighborhood experience will be like, and should inform your own stoop-sitting, trash-tending, and chassis-junking behavior.

Here in GeoNet, most questions have short, descriptive subjects, and long, fact-filled bodies (with screen-shots and code snippets).  This question stands out, and not in a good way ("help me" is actually one of the worst things you can ever place in a technical exchange forum, since it demonstrates that you don't even acknowledge the purpose of the forum, or honor the effort the volunteers are making to read your message).

Since your other question was a lot closer to a reasonable title length, I'm going to second Dan's recommendation to Delete this post (fourth selection down in the Actions list to the upper right) and Edit the other one to include all the information which would be necessary to help you. I'll include a link to my What to include in a GeoNet question blog post, so you can collect the necessary pieces before editing.

Good luck.

- V