MVP Emeritus
475 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Melissa Meneghetti​,

See my bottom widget #4 "Enhanced Query":

Kevin's Custom WAB Widgets

Is this helpful?

I'm open to any ideas, input, or collaboration. The main limitation so far is it only uses one service at a time.  We usually put all our layers in one service for viewers and so far on my sites, this works well. I am working on making it use multiple services but I am sidetracked currently but this is my first objective when I come back to coding this widget.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Melissa,

I do not have any plans to develop that widget for WAB. There is another developer that has taken on that task, so it is currently in development.

0 Kudos
MelissaMeneghetti
New Contributor III

Thanks Robert. Where would this tool be released to when it is developed?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Melissa,

I can not speak for the other developer but I would look for it in the Web AppBuilder Custom Widgets​ space.

0 Kudos
BradySmith
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

These widgets are great and really appreciate you willingness to share them. The next time you do work on them,  I did notice that on the Enhanced Locate Inspector tab has "addrress" and "loacte".  Thank You

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brady,

Thanks I always was a terrible speller.

0 Kudos
JanieGoddard
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Will you be making an Aloha widget for WAB? It is really helpful in the Flex Viewer.

Thanks,
Janie

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I have plans to port almost all my widget. Now that I have someone asking I will move the Aloha widget up the list though.

0 Kudos
JanieGoddard
Occasional Contributor III

Robert,

Thanks so much! With the events in the World currently, it maybe a real life saver coming up. I surely hope I am wrong.

Thanks again for all your work!
Janie

0 Kudos
SatishSadanandam
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

We are developing our own JavaScript custom tools for our GIS users. One of the tool is Google - Street view, but whenever we view the street map and go back to GIS, the map will be frozen.

Is it possible to download Google street widget you have and add that to our custom application?

Thanks,

Satish

0 Kudos