Viewing all Responses from Survey

10-05-2015 05:12 PM
AlissaBlackburn
New Contributor

How can I view all of my data collected? I created surveys with fields for geopoints and images. If I download a csv of data collected I can see my GPS coordinates when I add it as a layer in a map, but then I can't see my images. If I view results in map viewer I can see images attached by links, but I can't see the GPS coordinates. I need to see all of my fields of data. How can I do this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

To export the data and attachments you would need to export the FGDB then open it in Arcmap.  There is not a simple way to get the attachments out, the easiest is to write a script.  I cant find the link now but search exporting attachments from FGSB or arcmap and you will see a few ways.

0 Kudos
AlissaBlackburn
New Contributor

Thank you so much, now at least I have a starting point of what to search for.

0 Kudos
KeituEngineers
New Contributor II

Viewing all Responses from Survey

Try this video out. Worked great for me.

FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Alissa,

If your end goal is to download and view the results in ArcMap, the file geodatabase download is the best option since you have attachments. Then, if you want to calculate the latitude and longitude values for each survey point, you can use the Add XY Coordinates geoprocessing tool. To view and download your attachments for each survey point, you can use the Identify tool in ArcMap as well.

I hope this helps!

Fasil T.

0 Kudos