Where is the full Esri UC agenda for download?

Jump to solution
07-13-2015 02:07 PM
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

Where can I download the full (not pocket edition) agenda for the Esri 2015 User Conference?  I suspect Esri is not printing it this year, however, technology is failing me.  I have an ipad mini with the app on it.  I added an evening event three times this morning, but it never showed up.  Now I find it three hours later after a 10:30 am event. Last year I got messed up with the app as it stored things locally.  When I added my app and tried to sync, it appeared to work, but only for a few events.  So, in my mind, the fail safe method is paper.  The pocket agenda doesn't give details, so I want the full agenda. Where can I find it to print it out?

0 Kudos
31 Replies
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

Rebecca Strauch​ and Jan Benson​, there is also another button to add sessions to your iCal so that it's on your calendar in iPhone. That might be a way around chronological issues and if the mobile app crashes. So, I have it on my iCalendar, the mobile app and a printed Word document that I manually created. One of them better work, but too bad I have to pack paper for my trip.

Well you can't add notes to iCalendar. That's unfortunate.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I'm holding of on the ical option until I've thinned the list a bit, but I have done it for a few sessions and it does work nice.

It's interesting, I haven't seen any comments, good or bad about the android app.  I wonder if that is because all works, or no one is using it?    Just a rhetorical question, btw.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Agenda App update   

Esri Blog post....and I added some initial suggestions for use (from a user perspective)

AndyStankovics
New Contributor

The Android version does not match up to last years version. It does work, in a very clunky way. After adding a session to your schedule it takes you back to Monday instead of where you were. Also, sessions at multiple times do not have all the times shown.

0 Kudos
DonaldBlalock
New Contributor

That link is for the 2015 UC

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Not for download, but the 2016 agenda cane be found Detailed Agenda | 2016 Esri International User Conference

Also, I know the iOS Esri event app now has the agenda for 2016....assume the android version does too.

0 Kudos
KarenRichardson
Occasional Contributor III

You have had a lot of questions about the Esri Events Mobile and Web Apps, so we put together this FAQ for you. You can find a pdf of this FAQ here. For more information on the agenda, and where to download the app, go here

Do you have a question that we haven't answered? Please let us know by commenting. We will be answering questions before and during the conference.

0 Kudos
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

I am having problems getting my ipad synced with IE Agenda.  I have added selections to Thursday on my ipad.  On my desktop (Windows Internet Explorer) I log into and open the agenda planner.  I cannot get the selections from the ipad (logged on) to sync with the IE planner.  I say IE because Chrome would not let me use Ctrl A, Ctrl C to paste into a word document.  Anyway, how do I force the desktop sync with my ipad so the desktop is updated?

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Make sure you log into the desktop app too.....took about 5 minutes for me to have it sync the first time (had my ipad app logged in first)

0 Kudos
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

In my situation it seems to be one way syncing, from desktop to ipad.  I need ipad update to the workstation (IE).  I am logged onto both.  Syncing is taking over 15 minutes (slow connection).

0 Kudos