Where do I find/download Mobile Project Center?

Jump to solution
03-01-2012 11:40 AM
SteveNelson
Occasional Contributor II
Sorry for the noobe question, but I've searched everywhere and must be overlooking some key piece of info.
I'm just getting started with Mobile, but experienced with Server - trying to figure out where the heck do I download the Mobile Project Center from?

Also I'd just like to comfirm the following - I plan to create Mobile projects on my desktop using data stored in ArcServer sitting on Amazon EC2.  There should be no issues creating Mobile projects and serving these projects and data directly from ArcServer on Amazon correct?

Thanks all,
Steve
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SteveNelson
Ahhh - just clued in.  You have to install ArcGIS Mobile which I downloaded from Customer Care.
Now I can see the Mobile Project Centre desktop app, as well as the Mobile folder in my C:Program Files directory so I can use the toolbar in ArcMap.

(Just wanted to post this in case someone else is as lost as I was)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SteveNelson
Ahhh - just clued in.  You have to install ArcGIS Mobile which I downloaded from Customer Care.
Now I can see the Mobile Project Centre desktop app, as well as the Mobile folder in my C:Program Files directory so I can use the toolbar in ArcMap.

(Just wanted to post this in case someone else is as lost as I was)
0 Kudos