Customising "Features" row text

Jump to solution
12-09-2014 06:55 AM
PeteCrosier
Occasional Contributor III

In AGOL I can configure the title that's shown on a web map pop-up for a feature and this flows through to the feature's attributes page in Collector. Is there a way to get this title to be shown in the "Features" list in Collector (where you see a list of everything selected)?

Currently it looks like Collector has picked two attributes at random for a feature layer and is using them in the Features list, but unfortunately the ones it has picked for me don't have much use to the user. I don't want the user to have to go in to each feature to see if it's the one they want. Thanks!

(Quick edit - the search results list is smarter than the Features list as it shows the attribute that you've searched on, which makes sense.)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JuliaMason
New Contributor

In case you are still struggling with this, found the answer here: Re: ArcGIS Collector Selection popup preview

You need to modify the Display Expression on the Display tab of the layer properties in desktop.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JuliaMason
New Contributor

In case you are still struggling with this, found the answer here: Re: ArcGIS Collector Selection popup preview

You need to modify the Display Expression on the Display tab of the layer properties in desktop.

0 Kudos
PeteCrosier
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks - bit annoying that it's something that you can mess up early in the process and not be able to change later, but good to know!

0 Kudos