How do I access eSearch in Web Appbuilder?

Jump to solution
01-28-2015 01:44 AM
TunaUnsal
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am using the Web App Builder for our GIS portal and need a search widget. There are several posts related to eSearch widget but I was not able to find it in WAB. I understand that it is a custom widget so how can I add it to my Web App? I just see the default widgets in WAB or can access the GP services available in my ArcGIS server. Do I need to have a developer edition of WAB to make use of custom widgets?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies
TimWitt2
MVP Alum
EddBlaine
New Contributor III

Thanks Tim!

0 Kudos
LisaTurner
Occasional Contributor II

Hey Tuna,

I'm not sure how to create links, but a fellow member created a place for people to place their custom widgets so they could be shared with others. Try looking for this thread:

Robert's ArcGIS Viewer for Flex Widgets

Posted by Robert Scheitlin, GISP in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex on Jul 8, 2014 10:09:00 AM

Here's the link my browser goes to: Robert's ArcGIS Viewer for Flex Widgets

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lisa,

That link is for my Flex widget here is the one for my WAB widgets Roberts Custom WAB Widgets  And there is a group too Web AppBuilder Custom Widgets

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, the eSearch widget only works with the Developer edition of WAB. I'm pretty certain any custom widget can only be used with the Developer edition. Actually, they might work with Portal.

0 Kudos