Print Report Widget

02-20-2012 09:32 AM
NormBushor
New Contributor III
Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has worked on development of a print widget that assembles a nice report for printing that includes both the Map (selected feature) and selected attribute data (grid table). In a previous ArcIMS world, I had such a printout called a property report that would capture the map from the screen, and the attributes from the Grid and would assemble them to a single 8.5 by 11 print out, not real fancy, but very effective and useful for a lot of land records users.  An example of a site that was developed using IMS that still does a nice job of this is http://webmap.manitowoc-county.com/website/pasystem/PA/viewer.htm[/url]
thanks!
Tags (2)
2 Replies
StewartGalloway
New Contributor III
Norm,
did you ever find a solution to generating a report?
thanks.
Stew
0 Kudos
NormBushor
New Contributor III

Hey Stew,

No, I resorted to using a screen scrape with all the tax data showing in a table... works but isn't as groovy as what we had back in the IMS days.  I am thinking that I will trying to get some traction with this in the new web app builder.  I see on this new geonet site Robert Scheitlin has posted a question as to what people thought was the most requested widget to build.  Here is the link. What widget do you want most

0 Kudos