Spatial Join Error

10-14-2014 01:34 PM
ErikBlake
Occasional Contributor III

We are currently running 10.1 sp1. We have SQL. I am trying to do a spatial join on some layers from our sde gdb. and I am getting the following error message . (See attachment).

In the past I have been able to perform the spatial joins. Has anybody else experienced this error message.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VinceAngelo
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Please don't embed error messages in Word documents.  Doing so reduces the number of folks who will look at your post (macro virus threat).  If the error message is in the question as text (ASCII), far more people are going to be able to find your solution.  It's also important to tag your content, so that those who use filter streams will find it.

- V

0 Kudos
ErikBlake
Occasional Contributor III

Vince thanks for suggestion I will take that into consideration. So do you know why I am getting the error message?

0 Kudos
VinceAngelo
Esri Esteemed Contributor

I don't open Word attachments (information security policy), so I don't even know what the error message is.  If you edit your post to include the error message (and all the other necessary information I wrote about in my blog post), it's likely that someone will have a solution.

- V

0 Kudos