WorkFlow Manager tutorial

05-13-2014 08:53 AM
CésarGarrido_Lecca
New Contributor
Hello , i have seen all the videos and read the help of ArcGIS Workflow Manager and i didnt find any resource of how i can create a workflow step in the manager administrator.

I create some workflow but it didnt work fine.

Please i really need help becouse i have to make a demo of the product.

Can anybody have a demo o tutorial of how i can create a workflow step by step.

Thank you!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

We don't have a prepared for tutorial for configuring workflows. We recently created one for Getting Started with Workflow Manager which discusses setup and a bit about using workflows. It can be found here: Video Link : 1379‌.

I would start with the help for how to setup new steps under Configuring Workflow Manager-> Job Components and the sections of Step Types and Workflows.

If you have any specific questions with respect to a setting up steps I'd be happy to answer them as well.

Cheers,

Michael

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've just posted one of our Live Training sessions on ArcGIS Workflow Manager here Live Training Seminar - Streamline Operations with ArcGIS Workflow Manager‌ it is an introductory demonstration of the product explaining the different components and how to create workflows. I thought it might be of value to you in getting started with Workflow Manager.

If you would like a personal demo of the software I'd also be happy to arrange a time to get in touch, and talk more about the product and work through any challenges you're having.

Cheers,

Michael

0 Kudos