ArcGIS Online Credits Estimator

06-24-2014 05:31 PM
PraveenSrivastava
Occasional Contributor III

How many credits are consumed when you Geocode 1,000 addresses? 40.

Help users estimate service credits using this online tool.

Tags (1)
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Praveen Srivastava

What online tool? That link sends me to a page with a tabular breakdown of credit costs, but I don't see a tool that I could use to input my own numbers and calculate credit usage. Did something like that exist at some point ( I realize this post is several years old now)? Something like that would be very beneficial for my organization as we are having problems with inconsistent credit usage/burn rate.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi George Thompson‌, the first link you provided is dead for me (="An error occurred processing your request. If this problem persists, please contact the webmaster or administrator of this site"). The second link reiterates the tabular information that the original link from Praveen leads to, but I don't see any sort of 'tool' to help calculate credits. 

George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Sorry that first link is to a custom GeoNet feed of mine (not sure how that got copied in).

I am not sure if there is a tool that is available anymore. I have not seen one in the new documentation.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
TiffanyPuett
Occasional Contributor II

It's disappointing that they don't have a better tool to monitor credits. It also always seems like the Status page has some issues and is limited in ways that you can monitor credit usage. It would be amazing if Items had a column for 30 day (or 24 hr) credit consumption. Admins could monitor this to see that "Wow, that item had some big activity!" Then you could also sort on it to see what items use the most credits and get a better understanding on the Capability table referenced above.

SimonSchütte_ct
Occasional Contributor III

I know it has been some time, but this may be interesting for you:

"Managing ArcGIS Online Content with ArcGIS Dashboards and ArcGIS Notebooks"
https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-online/administration/managing-arcgis-online-conten...

0 Kudos
JoabelBarbieri
Occasional Contributor II

Here's a credit estimator tool

https://forest-gis.com/15714-2/

0 Kudos