• timmhay
    • basileChandesris
    • curranhy58
    • rfairhur24
    • rchasan
    • kevinmorrisgis
    • flojjy
    WRT Vector Layer Symbology:
    Why can we not have better tools/methods for ordering our entries in Layer Symbology.  We are presently limited to alphabetical order (forward or reverse) or by moving individual entries using the up/down arrows.  When there are more than a few entries, this up/down ordering is a BIG waste of time.
    Why can't we drag and drop or use another means, like opening a window where we can define an order, such as we can do under the advanced button for the drawing order of the features ?
    In addition, if we do reorder the entries and them apply another layer's symbology, it reorders them back to their alphabetical order - all I wanted to do was to apply the symbology ?

WRT Raste Layer Symbology:
    We don't even have up/down arrows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We had these in ArcView 3.3 and they disappeared in v8.0.  I have repeatedly been told they would come back!  I'm still waiting.

The world would be a far better place if I (we users) wasted less time dealing with these type inefficiences and more time with my (our) family or thinking about making the world a better place!