Pan, zoom in/out and zoom extent in the Model Builder!
For example, in the AutoCAD, these three commands can be controlled from the “Wheel” on the mouse!
· Zoom extent: Double click on the wheel (Not implemented in the ArcMAp)
· Zoom in/out: wheel backward/forward to (implemented on the ArcMap)
· Pan: Pressing the wheel and drag (Not implemented on the ArcMap)
Why these features are not available in the environment of Model builder?
These on-mouse commands should be also valid when we work with the model builder:
· Zoom extent: Double click on the wheel (Not implemented)
· Zoom in/out: “wheel backward/forward” + CTRL (implemented)