Trigger Geographic Coordinate System Warning less often

Idea created by graeme on Nov 24, 2010
    New
    Score0
    When I add a dataset in GCS_Australian_1984 to a data frame that is in GCS_GDA_1994, a Geographic Coordinate Systems Warning is triggered, that lets me decide what Transformation, if any, I wish to use between them.  Let's assume that I choose one.

When I add another dataset in GCS_Australian_1984 to the same data frame, the Geographic Coordinate Systems Warning is triggered again.  I'm assuming that this is because I might want to choose a different transformation between GCS_Australian_1984 and GCS_GDA_1994 this time but I don't think this would ever be the case for me - I would always want to use the same one.

The Geographic Coordinate Systems Warning dialog currently has check boxes to set:
    • Don't warn me again in this session
    • Don't warn me again ever
    I think it needs two more:
    • If transformation that could be used between added data and the data frame has already been specified for an earlier data frame, don't warn me again in this session
    • If transformation that could be used between added data and the data frame has already been specified for an earlier data frame, don't warn me again ever