I did a quick search and didnt find anything on this yet.
I find it very fraustrating:
- for text boxes that when you want if you want your text to be on multiple lines you have to manually add line breaks.
- For Labels it is fraustrating when your label exceeds the bounds of your polygon.
It would really great to have several options:
- The ability to have something similar to Textboxes in Visual Basic Editor where you have options to set it to a multi-line textbox.
- The ability to change the size of the textbox without changing the size of the text
- And some basic formatting options in the Textbox dialog box.
- The ability to set a length limiter on labels (for example, if text length = 20, go to the nearest “space” then create a line break
- The ability to have a setting that limits the label to the polygon
I think these changes would be extremely useful.