Larger edits in Branch Versioning workflows. These seem unavoidable when working with larger amounts of Land Records data. Think about what goes into making a subdivision for a moment.
- Create Subdivision lines.
- Build a Subdivision polygon from those lines.
- Points get created from these first two.
- Create Lot Lines.
- Build Lots.
- Points get created here as well.
- Duplicate Lots to Parcels (assuming they are the same of course.)
- This creates more lines, and points.
- A record is being generated if you are working within one in a Parcel Fabric.
- Don't forget about all those attributes you need to update!
Now imagine you did this for 100 lots or more in this subdivision, and that you are not the only person working on similar projects within your Enterprise. When you have larger transactions like this one occur, things tend to get locked up when you send off for Reconcile/Post. If you have 5-10 people do this, the fact that they happen in a synchronous fashion, timeouts against the service start to occur, even if you have them set out as far as 600 seconds (10 minutes). No one likes to lose hours of work!
If the reconcile/post became asynchronous, the risk of losing work could be greatly diminished. Barring that, is there any way that the Reconcile/Post can be done faster than it is currently?
Please make the Reconcile/Post Process faster or asynchronous!