Select Multiple in Collector for ArcGIS

09-26-2019 07:55 AM
MarkTryon4
New Contributor II

I would like to select multiple answers to a single question in Collector for ArcGIS like you can do in Survey123. Collector fits our needs in just about every other way but this, so using Survey123 instead isn't an option for us.

Use example: Our crews go out and collect data for utility inspections. One piece of information they collect is what type of insulators are on electric distribution / transmission poles. In some instances, there are multiple types of insulators present. Having 2 or 3 of this and other questions in the Collector layer is cumbersome and difficult to scroll through in the field, so a multiple-answer checkbox option in Collector would be super helpful. 

Thanks!

1 Comment
andreoudi

I am also looking for the same functionality, to be able to select multiple coded values in a domain field using collector or Field Maps.

I know that this functionality is available in survey123 but it would be great if it could be implemented also in collector and Field maps.

Has anyone figured how to do this in collector or Field Maps? If I create a form in survey123 with the "select multiple" function how do I link the form to an existing feature class that is used in collector?