• AndrewsColeL
    • mvolz47
    • khazellief
    • kimo
    • jborgion
    • warice
    • lewinkler2
    • plester

The Rematch dialog in ArcMap 10.x has great functionality and behavior for easily reviewing and rematching problem addresses.  A transition of geocoding workflows from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro would greatly be facilitated and enabled if ALL of this great existing functionality and behavior in the ArcMap Rematch dialog would be recreated in ArcGIS Pro.  

I commonly geocode a table of input addresses using a Composite Locator with a primary and secondary locator.  If some of these input addresses match to the secondary locator, using the ArcMap Rematch dialog, I will create a user defined query to select all addresses that matched to this secondary locator.  I will then review these addresses one by one, and often can make minor changes where I can rematch the address to the preferred primary locator.

Currently with ArcGIS Pro 2.4, one can create a Custom Query and review these address matched to the secondary locator but I do not have the options to rematch the input address to the preferred primary locator.  The Rematch dialog in ArcMap is easy to use with the only complaint that the field widths of the fields reset after every batch Rematch run.  Currently with ArcGIS Pro 2.4, the Rematch process is not as intuitive and clear as the Rematch dialog in ArcMap.

The Rematch process in ArcGIS Pro needs to be tested more with user created Composite Locators with sample addresses that included numbered streets such as "745 1st Street SW" or "1800 27th Street SW" with pre-directionals and post-directionals in the sample input addresses.