Idea created by shlousek on Sep 6, 2018
    Duplicate
    Score50
    • evtguy
    • bhemmer_usfs
    • tpcolson
    • viktoriia55
    • shlousek

I would like to be able to set Default Legend Properties when creating a Legend in PRO.

I'd like to be able to set my default legend border (Color, gap, offset etc)  and background properties.

I'd like to be able to set the default Font for all Legend Items instead of the default Tahoma 

I'd like the option to be able to manually choose the items that are added to the Legend at creation, Add All Items, Or Add NO Items and let me drag the items I want to appear into a blank legend manually. 

I'd like to set a manual default Legend Title with properties I define; For example, if I want my default Legend title to be Times New Roman Size 18 Bold - centered that should be a default I should be able to set it before Legend creation.

Overall I like the one click or click and drag method of creating a Legend but I'd like more control over the default settings of this creation.  

This was marked by Kory Kramer as a Duplicate of ArcGIS Pro Legend Options .  Please add your vote and comments on that idea.