We like to have all of our web services with database locking turned off. When the schema is locked the services can prevent SDE from compressing. I would like to change this so when we add a new web service, it is database locking unchecked (false) by default rather than checked (true). There should be a config file somewhere that can be changed so the default is set to false but there doesn't seem to be. I realize that we can easily change it every single time I add a web service but it only takes on to be forgotten to cause issues and if it is on by default it should also be able to be off by default.