ArcGIS Portal customize View Status page

01-02-2018 02:20 PM
Joshua-Young
Occasional Contributor III

Allow ArcGIS Enterprise admins to customize how things are presented on the View Status page.

For example:

• Ability alter the layout
  • Ability to add/remove usage summary sections
    • include additional statistics to choose from beyond the current statistics
  • Ability to set default filters for usage summary sections
  • Enable all statistics to be filtered by a date range
  • Allow Living Atlas content to be filtered out of statistics like Most Popular or Total Content
  • Add Last Month to Quick Date Select
4 Comments
ThomasEdghill

Thank you for submitting this idea! If yourself or any readers have other ideas for ways to customize the "View Status" page for ArcGIS Enterprise, please share in the comments.

Sri_VarunMuthyala1

Hello Thomas,

Some of the items that we would be interested in knowing 

1. Most Popular content for a specific period of time and also filter by specific content type
    i.e., Most popular webapps, webmaps for a specific period of time
  2. History of number of views for a specific item by weekly, monthly or for a specific time.
    and Breaking down the views by users.
MichaelWalden1

I would really like to see app views by user (i.e. which apps is a particular user viewing and how many times with range) and user views by app (i.e.which users are viewing a particular app and how many times with range).

Joshua-Young

I agree with @MichaelWalden1 that it would be especially useful to see how users are consuming content. That info would be helpful in prioritizing future enhancements, training, and user outreach.

It would also be helpful to have statistics on how content is being accessed. By accessed I mean tracking which web apps a web map is accessed by and how many times, or which web maps and how many times in those web maps a service is accessed.