Really like the screening widget and the ability to report back intersecting features, especially as it honours filters set on layers. I'd love to see extra functionality with this including...
- Ability to set a negative buffer to avoid polygons being reported if they only share a boundary with the feature being analysed - this means neighbours results wouldn't show up on the report
- Allow area / length units reported to be customised to include smaller measurements such as metres squared.
- Allow coordinates to be entered in the map coordinate system rather than just lat / long
- Adding a Notes heading to the print out so the notes section doesn't get lost. Even better have a tab in the widget where you can add notes for the print out with the standard styling buttons of bold, italic etc.
- For the map page of the report, carry through the layout selected rather the just the page size. Though I do like the fact that the legend that is printed is adaptive, rather than showing all classifications for the layer.
- Set a minimum scale for the map in the report, potentially even 'only show report map at cached scales'
- Set sort order on report fields
- Potential for printing a map extract for each area identified on the report (would be nice but could end up with a really long report...)
- Identify reported features on the map (or at least the option to)
- Split results tables over pages to save paper
- Option to print without the web header and footer
- Allow download of results tables / map image only (rather than feature geometry) to get round potential licensing restrictions.
So just a couple of things then... but generally am really looking forward to this coming to Portal.