Business Case: When we publish an app to public (share to everyone), we often need to make changes to the app and have the changes reviewed and approved prior to saving the changes in the "live" shared app.
- need to be able to revert changes to original state prior to edits being made on the live version
- need to be able to share the changes for review purposes before the changes are published to the live version
- idea is similar to having a test environment prior to committing changes in production
- unsharing the app temporarily is not an option / taking the app offline is not an option
- creating a duplicate of the app is not efficient and potentially prone to error