Idea created by n.ueberschaeresri-rw-esridist Employee on Mar 23, 2017
    New
    Score50
    • shawjs
    • kwobbe@blm.gov_BLM_EGIS
    • akk602dev
    • bfausel
    • ASorensen

Of course we hope that data in AGOL never gets lost. But still it would be nice to have a local(!) copy of the data that was created in AGOL. For example, in case my original local data got lost, I might want to download again the data I uploaded. Or in case my subscriptions expires, all my data will be gone. I know that I can download each feature service separately but it would be great if I could download a selection of data or all my content at once. E.g. all features services as .shp/.zip and all service definitions as .sd. I found a way of downloading a webmap and export it to .mxd and .json with python - so it should also be possible to do it with a click on a button in AGOL but I can only open it in Desktop. Saving the webmap as json is (as far as I found out) the only way of saving somehow the settings like popup configuration, symbology, bookmarks (...). For the webapps: I can see the json of an webapp in AGOL assistant - why can't I download these files also directly in AGOL? 

Thanks for comments and consideration for future enhancements.