turn AGOL identify popup on for all sublayers in service at once

07-12-2016 11:20 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a service with hundreds of layers.  It takes currently takes several hours to turn on the popups for all the sublayers. You have to do them one at a time. Also once you turn on a popup, it snaps back to the top of the list. This substantially increases time to turn them all on. I would like to turn them on all at once. (an option for the service in the ... menu, to turn all popups on at once)

Also, many users still have Server 10.2 or earlier.  The second you add, remove, or change layer order, it breaks all the popups and I have to spend half a day recreating the popups because the layer IDs changed. I know this is fixed in Server 10.3+.  I wish they could retroactively fix this on AGOL for 10.2 and earlier perhaps by checking if layer names match but this is secondary and probably won't be considered, and the solution will be to update, which we will eventually do.  Just providing this as context for why we would appreciate a master "on" button for all popups in a service so much!    Thank you for consideration.