- ArcGIS for Server 10.1 is now native 64-bit! This allows you to leverage high performing CPUs and additional RAM
- ArcGIS for Server 10.1 includes clustering! Allows users to scale, isolate and dedicate resources to individuals or groups of services. For example, you can dedicate your most powerful machine to your most used services. This will ensure that you have enough computing resources to keep up with demand.
- ArcGIS 10.1 supports publishing services to the cloud
- Spatial Data Server allows direct publishing of spatially enabled features (Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, SQL Spatial, and ArcSDE Geodatabases)
- Improved Dynamic Rendering with ArcGIS for Server 10.1 allows you to change the symbology and add additional data to your map on the fly by sending a simple request
- Dynamic Legends! Update legend contents based on the features in the visible extent
- Editor Tracking! Track who makes edits and when edits occur in your feature classes
- GeoProcessing and Locator Packages! Share your models, script tools and address locators
- New methods for Administering Enterprise Geodatabases! Manage versions, connections and locks
If you want to get your hands on these cool features, come join us at the ArcGIS Beta Community. There are a ton of new features that make playing with beta software easy and fun.
The new user-friendly Beta Community interface allows you to provide feedback conveniently, and in different formats and frequencies.
Weekly beta tasks provide guidance on what's new in the product beta release, and encourage pioneers such as you to test out new functionalities.
To be eligible for ArcGIS 10.1 Beta, applicants must be current on maintenance. If outside the US, you must be nominated by your Esri local distributor.
If you have questions, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.Nitin B. - Support Readiness Program Manager