• Survey123 date field constraints

We have a Survey123 form in production for reporting wildfires and other incidents responded to by NJ Forest Fire Service firefighters. To avoid entry of future dates, a constraint was set for various date fields. See...
    mariecook_nifc
    last modified by mariecook_nifc
  • Survey123 repeats not populated upon retrieval

We have a Survey123 form in production for reporting wildfires and other incidents responded to by NJ Forest Fire Service firefighters. There are multiple repeats in the form. The report is completed in phases, so eac...
    mariecook_nifc
    last modified by mariecook_nifc
  • Capture in Survey123

Hello   As I understand it, the new geotrace feature in Survey123 allows users to draw in lines or polygons on a map using their fingers. However, I am looking for solution that is similar to the capture in Coll...
    GarrettRSmith
    last modified by GarrettRSmith
  • HL7 Data with Survey123

Hi ArcGIS Survey123 Team,   I am currently working on a form that may be used alongside of HL7 data from hospitals. However, it would be great if there is already a method of integrating HL7 data into a Survey12...
    icer182
    last modified by icer182
  • Can I embed an image within a note in Survey123?

I'm working in Survey123. I'm using a Note type to include some text. Within that text I would like to embed a small image. Is there a way to do this? When I reference an image I have in the survey's media folder, it ...
    pr.kgodding
    last modified by pr.kgodding
  • Access Survey stored on portal from Hub Intiative

When I attempt to access a survey stored in a portal through arcgis online. I am unable to access the survey when signed into any account, but when I’m signed out (pictured below) the survey is accessible. When ...
    U20729060_usflibrary
    last modified by U20729060_usflibrary
  • Survey123 web form issues in Safari browser

We have a public Survey123 form published from Connect and completed via the web form (either directly on the Survey123 webform or as an embedded form on a webpage). A mac user has reported errors with the form when t...
    data.officer
    last modified by data.officer
  • Has anybody attempted to host surveys on the hub and have results go to your portal?

We have a survey that we need to be HIPAA compliant so we need to leverage ArcGIS enterprise to store our results to our own server. Has anybody ever attempted to host a survey that is published to an enterprise porta...
    U20729060_usflibrary
    last modified by U20729060_usflibrary
  • Accessing values from a repeated select_one question outside of the repeat

I have a survey with a repeat that contains a select_one question and a read-only text question with a calculation to look up and store the description of the selected choice. Outside the repeat I have anoth...
    Allison_Muise
    last modified by Allison_Muise
  • Survey123 Navbar Appears After Setting to Hide

I call the Survey123 web form using the following parameters. However, the navbar appears when trying to proceed beyond a required question without first answering it. I need to either suppress it all of the time or m...
    wpgis5673
    last modified by wpgis5673
  • Query the Inbox in Survey123

It seems there's been an update to ArcGIS Online security settings as of June 2020 that removes the ability to disable Standard Query support.  This in effect renders the ability to use the ${username} function i...
    bberdel
    last modified by bberdel
  • Large Address Choice List in Survey123

I would like users to be able to query on and select an address from a list of 20,000 addresses. Choice list is way slow as is external select. This is a public survey so internal locator approach appears to not be an...
    wpgis5673
    last modified by wpgis5673
  • Users select location for display on a map/dashboard

Hello,   I am making an internal survey and want participants to select what office they are located in so we do not capture their current location. The ultimate goal is to display information from the surv...
    jade.dean@hdrinc
    last modified by jade.dean@hdrinc
  • Survey123 Spinner Question not Displaying Properly when Published

Hello,   I created a survey in Survey123 Connect. Two of the question appearances are set to spinner and appear correctly when previewing the form. When the form is published and opened in a web browser (th...
    jhopkins_fitp
    last modified by jhopkins_fitp
  • Adding a Captcha survey 123

Is there a way to add a Captcha or a Captcha like thing to a user created survey in survey123? Thanks
    Casius
    last modified by Casius
  • Custom URL and the &center function

I have several surveys that receive pass-through attribute information from existing features on other layers. All of the attribute information is populating in Survey123 perfectly well, but I can't get the &cente...
    achipman_crec
    last modified by achipman_crec
  • Calculated fields display in Survey123 Connect form preview, but not ArcGIS Online feature service

I have a survey with numerous string fields (select one and select multiple questions) and want to create an integer field that provides a score based on what was entered into those string fields. In Survey123 Connect...
    cdwelk_umich
    created by cdwelk_umich
  • Lunar Moon phases dates in Survey123

Hi how can I include the lunar phase when I select the date in the Survey123 form? Any ideas   Cheers F
    frietsapriza
    last modified by frietsapriza
  • One-to-One Joins in Survey123 Connect

Hello,   I have a feature service that includes one points layer and 5 related tables, which are related using relationship classes. Of the 5 tables, 3 used a one-to-one and 2 used a one-to-many. When I created ...
    jhopkins_fitp
    last modified by jhopkins_fitp
  • Javascript function working in Survey123 field app but not browser

Hello!   I have created a javascript function to run in Survey123 Connect based on an example found on ESRI Events YouTube channel (Extending the Survey123 Field App - YouTube ). This function allows an inf...
    BrandonU
    last modified by BrandonU